It is worth to think about implementing the customer relationship management attitude in case the following problems appear:
- Sales performance unpredictability.
- Loss of customers "inexplicably" (dissatisfaction of customers, more efficient operation of competitors).
- Revenue decrease or no positive sales dynamics.
- Increased costs of attracting new customers, marketing budget increase.
- Low efficiency of commonly used marketing tools.
- Technical problems in serving the clients: decentralization of information entry, storage and access, customer information loss...
The CRM is a business method rather than a computer program box. Currently there are many software products on the market. In our opinion, the software programs installed on the computers of employees are not so important in 80 percent of cases. The CRM implementation is more time consuming and complex process than simply installing computerized information database containing customer information and all contacts with them. The CRM implementation requires not only significant time and material costs, but also volitional efforts of the company's management. In particular, it is the management's willingness to take a critical look at all customers’ interaction stages of all the company’s structural divisions.